Model No.: CMTP02-Li310
Model NO.: CMTP02-Li310
Application: Collector Controller, Solar System Controller, Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Wind Controller, Solar Working Station, Voltage Controller, Thermal Controller
Input Voltage: 9-18V DC
Battery Energy: 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% Indicator
Life-Time: More Than 8 Years
Transport Package: Color Box
Rated Voltage: 12V 24V
Output: 12V DC 10A/20A
Work Indicator: LED Display
Warranty: 2 Years
Specification: CE, ROHS
HS Code: 853710909
Model No: CMTP02-Li310 (Lithium battery, 11.1V 10A,20A)
Battery energy display,
Rated Voltage:11.1V;Input voltage:9V-18V;
Battery Over-charge Protection:12.6V DC;
Battery Over-discharge Cut-off:9V DC;
Battery Over-discharge Resume:11V DC;
Over-loading protection,short-circuit protection, thunder protection,low-voltage protection, over-charge/discharge protection
Over-loading protection,short-circuit protection, thunder protection,
low-voltage protection, over-charge/discharge protection
Package(cm) color box+carton:
The product is used to control Solar Panel and battery in Solar System automatically.
Here is the Solar Panel Configuration list with different rated voltage (12V and 24V)
1. Over-load protection
2. Short circuit protection
3. Reverse discharging protection
4. Reverse-polarity protection
5. Over-charging protection
. CONNECTION (AS INDICATED IN DIAGRAM):
Open the top cover of controller and connect the wire with terminals follow the diagram on the top cover of it.
1. Connect the "+", "-" Poles of the battery to the corresponding ports of controller (the third and the fourth one from left).
* Load indicator (load) flash once and after 15 seconds will light up, said connected correctly, can proceed the following connection. Otherwise it will damage the controller.
2. Connect the "+", "-" poles of the solar panel to the corresponding ports of controller (the first and the second one from left).
* If a connection error can damage your controller.
3. Connect the "+", "-" poles of the load to the corresponding ports of controller (the fifth and the sixth one from left).
. INDICATOR LED
1. Charge LED is used to indicate the charging status of battery. Lighting is in-charging mode, flickering is floating charge mode. LED turn off means charging stopped.
2. There is output and load can work if the Load LED is lighting. There isn't output and the load cannot work if Load LED off.
1. Please make sure the rated voltage of solar panels, batteries the loads are the same. All of them should be 12V or 24V.
2. The rated current of solar panels and load must be less than the rated current of controller.
The specifications: Error of 2%
|Rated voltage||6V/12V/24V||Voltage of stop power supply||5.4V/10.8V/21.6V|
|Rated charging current||5A 10A 15A 20A||Voltage of resume power supply||6.5V/12.6V /25.2V|
|Rated load current||5A 10A 15A 20A||Voltage of stop charging||7.2V/14.4V /28.8V|
|Working temperature||-20 ~ +60ºC||Temperature coefficient of voltage stop charge||-3mV/ºC/cell|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||103×95×38mm||Net weight||110g~ 140g|
Parameters may customized by customers
Contact us if you need more details on Solar Lithium Battery Controller. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Battery Charge Controller、Solar Power Controller. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Solar Controller